Joseph Lance Tonlet
I’m a born and raised Southern Californian—with a twenty-year stint of living in the Midwest. I love the laid-back lifestyle of San Diego and I consider myself incredibly lucky to live in a beautiful vacation city.
I’m a lifelong reader of m/m fiction, and I began my writing career one night sitting at my MacBook—I’ve never looked back. I write to bring the characters I dream about to life.
So above is the ‘official author bio’. *smiles* Below are a few more personal things I enjoy (in no particular order):
- Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream (several flavors, but Chocolate Fudge Brownie is my fave)
- Reading (I tend to stick with pretty specific subgenres – BDSM, D/s, GFY, Slave – are rarely venture away from them)
- Writing (in the same subgenres I read)
- Porn (I don’t do many of the mainstream studio films, but I really appreciate good amature stuff. *grins*)
- Scotch (Dewar’s White Label on the rocks is like heaven in a glass)
- Kneeling for my husband (nothing feels more like home)
- The beach (dawn or dusk are my favorite times)
- People who are genuine
- Mexican Food (I think I’ve finally managed to convince the husband that I’ll die without my daily dose of Jalapeños, LOL)