|Step-By-Step Kindle Email Instructions
Getting a non-Amazon purchased ebook onto your Kindle/Kindle App is pretty simple. You’re just minutes away from enjoying that new book by using the quick steps below. into www.amazon.com
- Sign into www.amazon.com
- Click on Your Account
- From the dropdown, select Manage Your Content and Devices
- Click the Settings tab
- Scroll down to Personal Document Settings
- Under the Send-to-Kindle E-Mail Settings, make note of your Kindle’s email address (you’ll need this later)
- Under Approved Personal Document List, check if to see if your personal e-mail address is listed. (If your e-mail address is not listed, select Add a new approved e-mail address. Enter the desired e-mail address and click Add Address.) From your email account (on your computer, mobile phone, or tablet)
- Locate the email which contains your ebook file and forward it to your Kindle email address.
- On your Kindle (or Kindle app) click the Sync button and your book will load.
Supported ebook file types: